Control Panel - Modules and Programmes
Use the Modules & Programmes applet in the Control Panel to view, manage and organise your modules in iSAMS.
Learn how to:
- Rename any iSAMS module to match your school's terminology.
- Rename and reorder your module groups on the module bar.
- Change the permission settings for modules in iSAMS.
- List any of the applets shown in the Control Panel as a module in the module bar.
The iSAMS system administrator.
Basic iSAMS navigation required. It is recommended that the courses below are completed prior to starting this course:
Although accessible on all devices this course works best on a desktop or laptop PC. A headset or speakers are recommended.
- Customise the Module Names
- Customise the Module Groups
- Turn an Applet into a Module
Helpful hints and tips
Step by step instructions
Customise your module names and module groups
Reorder modules and module groups
Publish an applet as a module
Meet the instructor
Head of iUniversity
Ellie brings to iUniversity over a decade of experience training schools on how to use iSAMS. Joining in 2009, first in Customer Service before moving over to Training, she has helped schools all over the world get the most from their iSAMS investment. With a love of the outdoors, when not at work, you'll find Ellie exploring the local countryside with her dog and two children.