Reports Manager: Manage Allocations
Once you have created your reporting cycles and input templates, it is time to begin allocating templates to your cycles so the right member of staff enters the right data at the right time.
This course is designed for those responsible for managing school reports and anyone with full access to Reports Manager.
Basic iSAMS navigation required. It is recommended that you first complete the courses below:
Although accessible on all devices this course works best on a desktop or laptop PC. A headset or speakers are recommended.
- What are Allocations?
- Who can Templates be Allocated to?
- Considerations Before you get Started
How to use Allocations
- Add Allocations
- Add Exclusions
- Combine Exclusions with Allocations
- Example One: All student require the same template
- Example Two: A single student doesn't require a report
- Example Three: Only certain subjects require a report
- Example Four: Each year requires a different template
- Example Five: Different templates for different subjects
- Is there anything I can't do?
Allocate Templates Across the School Body
- Template Assignment
Step by step instructions
Allocate your Templates
Fine-tune your Allocations
Meet the instructor
After starting his career as a secondary school English teacher, Tyler joined iSAMs in 2023 after over six years in education. Tyler uses his experience to design courses with a view to enabling teachers and school staff to use iSAMS so they can spend less time on administrative tasks and more time supporting their pupils. In his spare time, Tyler enjoys bouldering, playing the drums and attending gigs.